Who are we?
Mr Jeff (www.mrjeffapp.com) is a Valencia based start-up, that is revolutionizing the laundry & dry-cleaning world. We’re a agile team full of passionate & committed professionals, who are building the best way for people to have their laundry done all over the world. Mr Jeff’s mobile app & online platform, connects customers with local laundry services, freeing them from the hassle of doing their daily laundry. Lay back, relax and enjoy your day, Mr. Jeff will make sure your clothes are delivered to your door as fresh & clean as the first day! We’re looking for passionate people who are ready to change things!
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Community Manager in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and truly understand Mr Jeff’s core business in order to support and deliver a first class service to our customers.
Are you a Community Manager? If you have 1 year or more of experience in Community Management, We are looking for you!
The perfect candidate must be a creative professional with experience creating and writing content, using different social media tools for community management and creating strategies for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Do you think you have what it takes? Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
- Plan and schedule content for our social networks
- Community management, responding comments and messages.
- Creation of copys and texts for digital content that will be publish in our social networks.
- Management of social ads campaigns.
- Carrying out campaign monitoring and analysis reports.
-Support for the management of influencers.
- Execute and apply the digital strategy defined for each platform based on the objectives of the brand.
-Social Media Monitoring.
What You'll Need
-Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
-Native Spanish speaker
- Good writing skills and impeccable spelling.
-Advanced excel knowledge
-Proficient knowledge of social media tools for content management, analytics, and
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar position.
-Multitasking and analytical skills.
-Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
It will be valued:
-To be up to date with the trends in social networks and technological innovations.