Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Tech Recruiter based in our headquarters in Valencia. You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be very result-oriented.
We’re looking for a seasoned recruitment professional. If you love technology, lots of experience recruiting devs & working in the startup ecosystem, you’ve just found the perfect job position!
You must be passionate about Startups & understand perfectly how they work and what kind of profiles you can find in them. You trully are a people person and enjoy making things better (which happens to be one of our core values!).
We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in! If you think you have what it takes & you have just the perfect mix of Strategy, Planning and Analytics... Read on!
What will you do? Role highlights
- Find the best talent. Passive seekers that don't want to be found are usually the best!
- Recruit Tech & Digital profiles for all of our departments (Engineering,Product, Data)
- Be a resource to teammates and managers on recruitment practices.
- Be accountable for creating job postings, scheduling interviews, and conducting timely follow-up with hiring managers and candidates.
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit.
- Create and develop a great candidate experience.
- Always keep an eye on relevant news in the tech startup scene.
- Organize and/or attend select internal/external recruiting events/meetups to build awareness about Mr Jeff’s talent needs.
- Support & help with HR Admn, communication & culture.
- Additional tasks and projects assigned by the HR team.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- 4+ years of experience as a Tech Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
- Experience organizing Tech events
- Startup savvy. Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Experience recruiting all sort of profiles within the startup ecosystem.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally. You know how to make digital communication personal
- Success in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities in a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with human resources practices and disciplines including performance management, talent strategies, employee relations.
- Proficiency with Google Apps and can pick up new software/internal tools quickly
- Has a good sense of humor and works with positive enthusiasm
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Live and work in sunny Valencia. Leave your suit behind! We’re a t-shirt & Vans kind of working place ;)
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Cool events, meetups & Teambuildings.
- Free english classes for all employees.
- Short working Fridays and much more!